List Of Three

Y'all know I love lists. So Lets just get to it. This weekend was fanwonderlous.
 Top 3 reasons.

1. Getting all dressed up for Lo and Behold Dinner Theatre. Me and my mother in law were unpurposefully matching. And Lee is just one gorgeous man. Don't you agree?

2. Feeding the baby sancho goat. Me and Lee considered getting a goat for half a second. Then Mirabelle started making incredibly annoying noises (neighing?) Teacup piggy here we come!

3. I had a dream that Lee came to my room at 2 a.m. and scooped me up in a big hug! In the process of his scoop he pulled out my earing. In the dream I was too tired to care. Imagine my surprise when my pearl earing lay in bed with me the next morning! I interrogated Lee. Turns out it wasn't a dream!


Hope your weekend was a spectacular as mine!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i love you sosi! you're awfully cute!