Weekend!

So this weekend has been really amazing. I dont even know where to start!

Thursday: Blessie, Angela, and I went to CoCo's Chocolate Lounge. It's this really trendy bar that serves chocolate everything! We ordered chocolate fondue. It was served with bread we could dip, which me and Angela thought was really gross (BREAD AND CHOCOLATE EWW!) but Blessie will eat anything. There was speed dating going on so we just sat and judged the daters. Blessie and I are gonna go speed dating one day. While we were there I blew out the candle and I tried to relight it and Blessie was screaming "this is so unclassy this is so unclassy this is so unclassy." Everyone there thought we were lesbians. So we're definitly going back.

Friday: Me and Angela saw HP6!!! Angela made me sprint after we got out tickets cut so that we could get good seats. I was so embarrased because we were basically cutting in front of everyone. But hey at least we got good seats, right? There were two parts that I have dubbed my favorites but only because me and Angela laughed through them. When Harry and Ron stand on the side of the hallway during their freeperiod laughing... They just looked dumb! And when Harry is convincing Slughorn to come with him to see Hagrid.. "Then by all means come with me, professor." His back is hunched and he looks so creepy. Me and Angela dressed up. I was Harry Potter himself and she was Hermoine. I didnt talk to much in the theatre. Success.

Saturday: Me and Blessie had a whimsical day! We went to Austin and did whatever our hearts desired. On our visit, we met our first transvestite. He was a very believable girl but he gave it away when he talked. :/ I would totally be besties with himher because his nailpolish was RIDIC and I loved it. We decided to see what the bigdeal about 6th street is. Apparently thats where people go to get drunk. They even ran out of bar names and were just naming them crazy stuff! So when we saw The Aquarium, Blessie really thought it was an aquarium. It was just a bar. LET DOWN! Keep Austin Whimiscal!


Today is Sunday and I'm at my dad's house for the first time in months. I actually really love my family today. That's all for now!

No comments: