Things I've Learned This Age

        Today I turned a year older. Or two years older. Or a year younger. I'm not sure. I'm confused. I'm from Korea, I guess. Technically I'm 19 years old now. But really I wish I was turning 20. But NO ONE WILL LET ME (FOOLS!) So I'll settle for staying 18 another year till I turn 20. Anyways.... I've already learned a lot about the 19 year old Sosi.

1. I'm a holistic thinker. This basically means that when I interpret (judge, decide, choose, etc...) something I see each side and figure it out as one big picture. Almost everything is in shades of grey for me. When did I become like this? IDK... Maybe 23 hours ago... This is why I contradict myself so much. I see it one way. But immediatly can see it the other way as well. Right or wrong? What's that?

2. I have amazing friends. In my younger years, [ ;) ] I complained a lot about not having good friends. But I do. I really really do. Everyone from the mystery voice-mail leaver to the best text message I've ever recieved from Blessie to my surprise party planners, Holly and Len.

3. I hate it when things don't smell good. I'm sitting in my room at my apartment. I guess no one took out the trash this weekend (I wasn't in town) so it smells worse than dead possum. I think I'm about to die. It's raining cats and dogs; yet my windows open because I can't take the stench! SAVE ME OH LORD!

4.  I have a heart for Mexico. Here's a secret... (Even though I seemed excited and passionate for Mexico, my heart was somewhere else.) But now my heart cries out to Mexico City. It yearns to be there. God knew exactly where to place me based on my gifts and eqippedness-- including my aptitude for making up words. Mexico, I'm coming! I can't wait! Wait for me!

5. I'm in love with you!

1 comment:

C4C: Kaleidoscope said...

Daddy and I first moved to San Antonio in 1994 also because Mexico was near. I so wanted to explore Mexico and South and Central America work wise. NAFTA was of key interest to me. I studied such at Johns Hopkins. So my darlin.. God had his plans..