JPL

You are always there for me when things go wrong. When my world comes crashing down and I'm standing on top of debris; amidst my failures and hopelessness, Out of the cold, grey, dusty, fog comes you. A prayer already being spoken. A shoulder to wipe my runny mascaray eyes on. An innapropriate hand to hold. "Divine Appointment" you say.
---
And You. You are the one who picks me up and cradles me to Your chest. Beloved. You turn my persecution to perseverance. My perseverance becomes faith in Your name. And my faith ultimatly transforms into joy. You are my joy. When even my brokeness is broken You are there with a needle and thread. And glue. You are my glue.
---
And you. You are no where to be seen. At first. Second glances reveal your cowering shadow cornered by eggshells litering the floor. But there are no eggshells amongst the orphans and the widows. I am your homeless widowed orphan child. There's no need to quest from counrty to country looking for the loveless. I'm right here.
---
This has been a bad week. I hope my blog doesn't want you to commit suicide or anything!

No comments: