Your Silence Speaks To Me More Deeply Than Words Can Ever Say

STiM = So Terribly intense, Man.
       Ok so that was kinda lame. But seriously STiM, could you make me think "who is Jesus" and "who am I in Him" anymore than you did the first two???  STiM3 took me by surprise like an anthill in the middle of a Texan football field on Friday night.

       I'm so human it's disgusting. I don't live the gospel. I don't worship God with my actions through out day to day life. My heart is not focused on my Father. I get caught up on daily repetitiveness. Wake up. Skip class. Go to class. Facebook stalking time. Wash hair. Late night car conversation. Sleep. Wake up. Skip class...... I'm so busy living my life, I forget to die to myself.

       So now since I came to terms with STiM officially being over (till next semester), I had to reintroduce myself to the first love of my life. Hey Jesus. 'Sup? All these times I thought I was talking to Him in prayer, lifting my hands to Him in worship, serving Him in Intervarsity... And maybe I was. But as my body did one thing, my heart beat another, my eyes stared at earthly matters. Could ya please fix your eyes on things unseen, Sosi????!!

       But what's shoooomazin. (so amazing) is that amongst all these worries, fears, negativity, failures-- Jesus is still giving me an opportunity to love the heck outta Him. He doesn't turn me away because I suck. He embraces my humanity and kisses my lameness. God uses my weakness to glorify Him. He covers my failures with His omniscient blanket of grace. He promises.

ThanksabunchJesus! And you.. Thanks for reading;)
[My original post was going to be on the 
jazz ensemble that me and Lee went to go
see today. So sick. I'm kinda falling in love
with  music. I never used to be a huge 
"ohemgee music is my life" person. 
I prolly never will be. 
But tonight was awesome sauce.]

1 comment:

Joey said...

It is okay to be human... He loves you.