Dear J.M. Barie

Sir,
        I have a bone to pick with you! [I never quite understood this expression. I think it means something like "If you were in my car right now and I had complete control of where we were heading I would take you some place where I could yell at you and maybe cry after!!!!!!] 
        You convinced me that I could be whatever I desired to be when I grew up. Including: a child. So here I am. 19 years old, yet still very much a child. And look, there I am 20 years from now and still, I will be but a child! 
        If I could go back in time I would have read Oliver Twist or Little Women  for my 4th grade book report. Then maybe I would grow up! Or maybe... I would be miserable and boring and sensible. Yechhhh. So thankyou, J.M. Can I call you J.M? You are the one who has inspired me to to dream. 
 Love,
Sosina Pan



At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure. (Luke 10:21)

1 comment:

Joey said...

As I grow older, the child in me comes more and more alive!

I love your post, and your heart.

Joey