7 Christmas Jollys

Jollys: A plural amount of things that made you happy.

1. For the past two years, I've heard stories of Napom, epileptic throwing attacks, and caves. I finally met my boyfriend's bestfriend, J! He's nothing I thought he'd be! See, my boyfriend is very Hugh Jackman; but Jamie is very Hugh Grant.

2. We traveled our butts down to Uvalde, Texas, where the trailer park was hopping with Morgans and relatives of Morgans! Lee overheard his dad say something very kind about me, and affirming of our relationship. I can't put it out for the world to see because it's very personal but let's just put it this way: I WIN!

3.  Christmas with my kids: C pushed the baby and she cried. FIVE TIMES. A started throwing up and I had to put her to bed and clean up barf. K, surprisingly, was an angel all night. I walked out of it with a homemade card from K, two stickers, a bookmark, and a Christmas CD.

4. Granny Paulette's family Christmas! I babysit all the little cousins since they live in the San Antonio area, but it was fun to meet the older cousins too. Watching Reagen kidnap the small brown chihuahua over 20 times was a hoot! Oh and Charlie hit baby Ryan in the face with a nerf-like thing. Ryan took it like a man.

5. Lee and my Christmas: We ate chorizo burgers, exchanged presents, watched Letters to Juliet, and tried to stay awake for the eclipse. Little did he know my tummy hates chorizo. Little did I know he already owned half the presents I gave him. Little did he know he would love L2J. Little did I know that I had to be home by 12. But I wouldn't have it any other way!

6. It wouldn't be Christmas without a CABS gift exchange. My BFFs and I hunkered down at PeiWei for a time of laughter and goodtimes! With engagements, travels, work, and graduating there's so much to celebrate! So many jokes to make and lives to appreciate!

No comments: