Valentines Day

My Valentines Day was EXTRA special. I had been sick all week so I requested we do something at home. With both me and Lee struggling to pay bills and taxes, I requested to do something cheap. Oh and we both agreed NO presents. Even with my limitations Lee planned the most romantic night.

Lee doesnt use recipes or measurements. Also everything he cooks
 is basically a medium to shovel spice to his mouth. Good thing he knows 
thats how I like my food! This here is whole wheat penne with grilled chicken. 
Homemade cranberry and jalapeno alfredo sauce. And garlic texas toast. 

Surprise desert: Layered chocolate covered strawberrys in a wine glass. 
[I had already eaten half of it when this picture was taken!
 I had forgotten to take a pic, so my servant-hearted Lee re-whipcreme it.]

BFFs and lovers enjoying VDAY. Clearly we both rock at taking 
pics before the other is ready.. Also, I had to edit my shirt because 
of a combination of cleavage and a huge alfredo stain.

Then we did a puzzle because Lee remembered number 10 on this list.
He's so thoughtful and sweet. I'll post a picture when we finish it.
If you know me, you know we didn't connect more than 10 pieces.

Then we ended the night snuggling, watching Independence Day, 
and eating the three boxes of chocolate I got from my various valentines
[ parents, kids, Lee]. (ID because I've never seen it! 
Next on the list of popular movies I've never seen is Titanic.)

Hope your VDay was just as wonderful! 
Whether you spent it with your novio, your babies, or your friends!

1 comment:

JMay said...

Oh my gosh! Your Valentine's Day looked perfect :-)

That sundae looks amazing too!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/