Housework

Today, while Lee did yardwork....

I played with Abbey.


While I failed at decorating cupcakes...

Lee danced around while painting.

An outfit change and a Double Daves lunch later I realized, this is my life. 
Perfect life.
He is perfect.
I'm a strong believer that most people take Psalm 37:4 out of context, 
trying to twist it to think that all they gotta do is believe and God will 
give them tons of money, 
find them a new job, 
make the hottie in class fall in love with 'em. 
So I don't delight in God's law like I should, and my desires don't usually match God's desires.
 But a man like Lee was nodoubtaboutit God giving me somethin' special.

I never had to fall in love with Lee. I just was. It was automatic.
Call it physics. Call it timing. Call it soulmates. I will call it perfection.

No comments: