Oh Hi Blogger, I Missed Ya

Sorry I haven't blogged in a month! It has been a FULL month! I took pictures!

Lee and I scored free tickets to see Mercy Me at the rodeo with a couple friends. 
We spent 20 minutes oohing and awwing over these fellas.


This picture accompanies everything that Breakthrough stood for. Community. Worship. 
And Christina, Billy, and I actin like fools. [Find us!]


Lee and I celebrated an anniversary. I honestly can't remember how because Lee was (out-of-characterly) spontanious. But here's a cute picture of him being manly with the disgusting Dr. Pepper 10.


My 20th birthday was a surprise party planned by my sweetheart.
It was the 2nd birthday Lee's thrown me. And my 3rd surprise birthday party in a row.

I gave my heart and soul to the Intervarsity Christian Fellowship homelessness outreach, The Soup.
I'm glad it's over because I'm exhausted! But it was oh so fun and fruitful. :] (#12)


Also, I completed number 4 off this list.I ended up giving it 
to a Goodwill donation station, because although they resell their clothes... 
100% of the profits go to homeless shelters and thingsofthelike.


Lastly, I discovered this cartoon
Everytime I'm online I ignore school. email. facebook. and blogger 
to follow Cardboard Colin and his friends :D


Phewwwwwwww! I hope this next month will be just as spectacular!




1 comment:

C4C: Kaleidoscope said...

Lee did not just happen - have been praying intently since you were in my womb very specific prayers. Intercessory prayers. Prayers of coverage and intercession etc etc. Have even written letters and petitions.