#1Sinnerrrrrr


Like oil upon your feet 
Like wine for you to drink 
Life water from my heart 
I pour my love on you 
With praises like the perfume 
I lavish mine on you 
Till every drop is gone 
I pour my love on you

We studied this passage at Bible Study this week. We talked about the consequences of sin and God's forgiveness. We also talked about how to show God love. I think that's important. Then I thought about this quote
"Do you know God, or do you know about God?"
I'm not even sure that I know God. I really hope I do. Not just thinking I know God but instead twisting God to fit my worldly view. 

I'm baptizing my friend on Easter. I'm so excited for her! 
To be a part of this makes my heart smile.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i was totally meditating on this passage recently. it completely blows me away!