Awkward/Awesome

I've been "up to" a lot of things lately.
Things I don't feel like blogging about because I never wanted my blog to become a thingsidoblog.
Also Sir Morgan is at 99.8% of these things and I never wanted my blog to be about allthingsboyfriend.
But I've been terribly uninspired lately. Soooo lets just get to the I'm uninspired but haven't given up on my blog obligatory blog post.

Awkward:
Fighting with Sir Morgan at his cousin's [soooo sweet and trendy] wedding.
Forgetting that "getting ready for formal" don't mean throwing on a dress from my trunk.
Thinking about my family (the one i nanny for) moving makes me cry and the move is a still a month away.
Spending way to much time playing Anarchy Online because I'm in love with a nerd.











Awesome:
Realizing it'as a miracle I'm 116 when all I eat is Doritos and strawberry ice cream.
Baptizing one of my closest friends on Easter, even though neither side of my family came to it.
Writing 15 (count em) FIFTEEN papers in 2 days and getting A+s on all a demmmm!
Hanging out with my Mama while my car got detailed! Thanks Mom! But hey Texas Shine, you missed a spot. Justsayin.

No comments: