Yum!

I hear it all the time:
"Aren't you glad I cook for you all the time?"
"Ya know most boyfriend's don't cook for their girlfriends."
"You know I love you because I always cook for you."
I KNOW. I KNOW. I KNOW!
Sir Morgan you are theeeeee best cook second only to my grandma.

So I made healthy pizza basically to say "BAM! I reclaim my area. 
I am WOMAN. This is my KITCHEN. Step on out, farmboy!" 
(My dad actually calls Lee farm boy. Endearingly... I think.)
It turned out wonderfully! 
Salami, spinach, and fresh mozzerella. 
We used store bought pita bread. Make your own and put fresh oregano, black pepper, and rosemary in the dough. 
A thin layer of sauce, pile on the ingredients 
and PRESTO MAGNIFICO BON APPETITE HOLY MOLY! 
You've got a bangin' pizza.

Tip: You can't cook pizza on aluminum foil! It refracts heat. "Refracts" meaning it pushes the heat away. I never know words ;) but the point it that it won't cook the bottom of your pizza!

No comments: