BDTX>SATX

Next time I go to Barksdale, I'm not coming back. Just letting y'all know.


Summer Olympic's 2012, I will be competing. Mark my words. My event: The Singing Bee. Lee and Clint will probably be in the audience or watching from home because I totally dominated them in this game. They had no chance. "Hey I'm A Country Man. Hunting Me A Good Little Country Girl Tan". No Clint. No. So filling in lyrics to songs isn't exactly a sporting event. So on a more serious note, Spring Break 2011 we're going to Nashville to compete on CMT.

5 Things:
1. Clint caught a fish. If it was a shoe it would probably be size 11 mens.
2. The boys made a "If Anything Happens, Protect Sosi" Pact. Chance backed out. Loser :P
3. I chased down and held my first bird. And by bird I mean ball of yellow fluff.
4. inaudible
5. Galatians 16:4. Verse for the week. :)


2 comments:

Joey said...

You caught a yellow bird...

Did you cup it in your hands and whisper sweet nothings to it?

How wonderful! Love the scripture!

Sosina said...

It was actually a baby chicken :)
I hate birds normally so this was a bi gdeal to me.

And i love that scripture too thankyou :) My friends Mom is an artist and made me a cross with that scripture on it. :)