wishes and nonwishes

things i wish i had:
1.
a friend who can draw tattoos on me. i wish i had a 
super artsy friend who could dedicate time with a fine 
point sharpie. that way i can forgo the permanence and 
all my tattoo dreams would come true even for a little bit. 
2.
confidence to wear my hair the way it begs to be worn. when 
i get out of the shower, when i wake up, when i get up after 
a couch potatoe day my hair looks the way it possibly was 
meant to look. but i'd rather people be like "oh hello sosi's face" 
then "oh hello sosi's hair". whats the point of being multicultural
 if i cant let my hair be itself.
3.
the single's collection by no doubt. i used to have it somewhere... 
ahh i remember. i stole it from my dad. hes so into 
no doubt its ridiculous. so i took it to put it in my 
itunes. but i dont use my parents mac anymore. and i dont 
even have an ipod or any other fancy shmancy mp3 player. 
im a straight up cd listener now. and i wish i have that album. its 
my absolute favorite.
4.
a macaroni tree. can you see how delicious that would be? no i 
dont think you get it. a macaroni tree! complete with spicy cheese 
sap. i think everything tastes better spicy. but i suppose this isnt
 possible. sigh. so instead of a macaroni tree i wish i had someone 
who would say "hey baby, im a big stong man and i'll 
make you macaroni any time you want." only i dont 
want that... exactly.


things im so blessed to have:
1.
bestfriends! i have the most wonderful friends. people who
 understand me. ive got my artsy farts that inspire me and 
create beautiful works (angela,blessie). ive got my sweetheart bffs
 who never get tired of hearing "oh my gosh candicepatrick i 
havvvvve to tell you...." and my blessing of a bestfriend who i 
spend entirely too much irreplaceable time with... lenlee.
 and ive got the two cutest friends in the world with their 
curly tails and gothic faces.

2.
an out of control imagination. oyy, so im at the dentist being a 
big baby so basically my dentist tells me he thinks 
my mind is overreacting because i have so much numbing 
stuff that its basically impossible for me to be in so much 
pain. instantly the pain stopped. if i didnt have 
this imagination, i couldnt be so innovative.

3.
im blessed to have no idea what day of the week it is! isn't
it wonderful to be young and fancyfree. not working or going
to school, just waiting for that blessed day in the middle of june
to go serve God in mexico. yes im enjoying it, its probably the
last time in my life this will be possible. so by now ive realized
it is saturday night/sunday morning. but only because
the new post secrets are up.


things i dont have, but im ok with that:

1.
meat in my house. go ahead and check in my cupboards 
or fridge. as far as im concerned, you won't find any type of dead 
animal. theres only 8 days left of my fast. i want to thank 
each of you who took a day or two and supported me in my anti-meat 
reliance-on-god-act. im celebrating with chicken satay and 
peanut sauce at the end of this. meet us at sakiras or somewhere like it.

2.
the pictures from my senior trip. they were on my old
old computer and i never did get them printed. but you
know that trip to san juan, puerto rico reminds me of money
spent under a false pretense of doing missions (not that i cared
at the time) but ended up wearing too much make up, fixating 
on oldtimey dresses and grandpa cardigans, and falling all 
over again for a boy who would break my ittybitty heart once 
again. so im ok with never seeing you pictures again! i really am:)

No comments: