Family

Webster defines family as : a group of individuals living under one roof and usually under one head. 
(One head? Whatheffffheck does that even mean, Webster?)

I define family as : a bunch of crazies who fight hard and love harder. 
Also they clean each others toilets for each other. (As being done by my bestfriend roommate sister as I type.)
Well this is my wittle family. 
Yes, I gave birth to all of them. 
By give birth I mean, I've been nannying for them since I was taller than the the oldest! 
We fight lots. We love lots. I've been blessed with another year with them and I can't hide the oodles and oodles of joy I feel thinking we'll be together for another round of birthdays, growing up firsts, weddings, cheerleading, and tantrums! 
Plus I just really like that picture.

No comments: