Thanksgiving

High: 
After a long nap, Lee and I walked over to the abandoned mill. We experimented with Instagram and dreamed about the future. Oh... and we might have snuck in some two-stepping, kisses, and the discovery of a mule skeleton
Low: 
I partied a little to hard with all that turkey, mashed potato, and apple pie. I was trying to compete with Travis who can eat anything because honey badger don't care. Well I lost and ended up throwing up in the wee hours of the morning. 


Thanksgiving with the MorganTaylorHungers is one of my favorite times of the year. 
I always leave feeling peaceful and loved. In fact, Thursday night/Friday morning 
my heart was so full I'm surprised I didn't explode. Clint had just left for Uvalde to drive his new girlfie home. Lee's dad was playing solitaire on the computer. Lee and Travis were playing some shootemup game. And I was snuggling on the couch with the dogs. Life was so normal and smooth. So of course my eyes got all watery because I'm so thankful to God and seriously guys, I receive His grace in vain.

So in honor of Thanksgiving: I'm still thankful for this guy.


He still gives me butterflies when he walks into a room, y'all. I'm thinking I'm gonna keep him.

No comments: