Happy New Year

2011 was my forgettable year. I didn't journal (for the first time ever since I was 13). I barely blogged (too busy and stressed to try). And I didn't take any pictures from my own camera (because it sucks, and Lee's iphone is much more fun).

For many reasons I wouldn't mind pushing 2011 to the deepest cobweb filled corners of my mind. This year gave me a swift kick in the hiney. I moved back in with my parents. I took 45 hours of college credit. I fought a whole bunch with Sir Morgan. My New Year's Goals still remain mostly unattained.

But I could never forget 2011. I loved every month, every week, every hour, and every minute of it. I fell in love. Over and over and over. (With the same person, duh.) My broski graduated. I traveled all over Texas, and to New York/New Jersey. I took huge steps into securing a future. I grew up some.


2011, you tossed me around a little but honestly... I loved every minute of it. ;)

I rang in the New Year in a Motel 6 off Bandera Road with the Morgan 5 (Lee, Me, Clint, Jill, and Travis). We were all half asleep and full of Whataburger. It was peaceful and calm and really really joyful. I like joyful.

As for New Year's Resolutions? I'm going back to "be happy" since that works for me.

No comments: