My Future


I want to live in Colorado.
     I want four seasons. I want Lee to finish school there.
I want to live in Africa.
     I want to bring hope to the AIDS epidemic. I want to visit my family.
I want to live in Dallas.
     I want to paint the town yellow with Angela and Lisa. I want to stay in Texas.
I want to live in Boerne.
     I want to put my hope chest in the front room. I want to plant a garden.
I want to live in Washington D.C.
     I want to have hardwood floors. I want to eat at Shophouse.
I want to live in Mexico.
     I want to watch TV with mi famila. I want to pray.

I want to be a school teacher.
I want to be an elementary school counselor.
I want to join the peace corps.
I want to be a missionary.
I want to be a nurse and a social worker and a nanny.
I want to be a stay at home mommy.

I want a 5 year old.
I want to adopt a 10 year old when I turn 22.
I want a baby.

I want to love others first.
I want to be selfish.

I want to lay down and be lazy and eat neapolitan ice cream and watch Lost.

I want to marry this good looker.

No comments: