My Hair's Always A Mess, So...


Gimme that girl with her hair in a mess 
sleepy little smile with her head on my chest
thats the you that i like best 
gimme that girl


I'm really not into the whole "I like girls in a teeshirt, and jeans, and no make up" idea.
(Boys, it doesn't make you the 'good guy' to say that. Then it just demeans the mascared and lipglossed woman who put on a dress and a cardigan. [In my opinion.] Appreciate us all dolled up. [In some cases,] It's when women feel their best. Appreciate us when were lounging around in our pajamas with a clean face. [In my case,] It's when women feel the most prettiest naturally. Just appreciate the woman regardless of whats on her face or body. Appreciate her confidence and her personality. I guess I have a problem with guys who say they "I like girls in a teeshirt, and jeans, and no makeup" because you're still focusing on the WAY WE LOOK. So no, you're not the good guy. How bout "I like girls who are confident and love themselves.")
But for some reason, I'm really into that song.

No comments: