The Things Of May And So Forth

It is MAY, praise JESUS! I absolutely LOVE May. Even the name is cute. I'm shhhowappy.

I found this website called Cardboard Love. Evidently, the dude writes love notes on cardboard for his long distance lover and puts them on his site. I thought it was darling at first. Then the notes got sexier and sexier. Uncomfortable!!! It makes me think about how people are "in love" before they even start dating. What happened to plain and simple...
i like ya! Yet, this site is still uber cute and I appreciate that.

May also marks my last month before I go serve in Mexico. I feel prepared. I also feel like I'm probably severely under-prepared if i think I'm prepared... Make sense? I already have been told "Everything that you think defines who you are is going to change while you're there. God is going to turn you upside down and shake you around so that everything mixes up, and falls off, and gets stuck." I'm excited for that. But I'm afraid I'm going to come back and not want to be friends with the people I care about now. That scares me the most.

May means LenLee's birthday. May means summer time. May mean's matching tattoos with Ally. May means April showers paid off. May means Mother's Day. May means a dinnerdate with 3 generations of IV women. May means silly smiles and long nights. May means cowboys. ;)

2 comments:

Joey said...

I love this post! You are going to do a great job in Mexico. I just know it!

Joey

Anonymous said...

i love cardboard love! i used to read it until ofcourse things ...got awkward. but occasionally, i still read them.