Fearless, And Not The TS Version

I was a new girl at school and already people we're calling me by the wrong name. 
You see my name is difficult to pronounce. I guess? Really only small children, my family,
and Lee can say it right. By the time I was 6 teachers, peers, and strangers pronounced 
my name So-see-na. It's So-sin-ah, fools. 

But I don't mean that these schoolmates we're butchering my name. They were calling me 
Blessie. Blessie? Who the eff is that? So I figure out who this Blessie girl is that people are 
confusing with me. I investigate. 

Oh she's that pretty girl on the softball team? She knows seven different languages? 
She was the youngest in the class before I came in? Did she skip a grade or... Oh 
you don't know? Guess I'll ask her myself... 

So little old me aproached little old Blessie sitting in the bleachers before school 
started. She doesn't look like me at all... So you speak 7 different languages huh? 
Yeah. Cool. Yeah. Then we go to class.

Long Story Short.... My bestfriend went skydiving today. 
Shes nuts, who jumps out of a plane? 
Nonetheless, I'm terribly impressed with her. 
She's inspiring and fearless. 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! Your friend is so brave! And I hope your experiences at school will only get better :)

Sosina said...

haah thanks:) that was like 7 years ago. I'm not in school anymore tehe. just a little back story to how shes became my bestfriend!

C4C: Kaleidoscope said...

And I love Blessie - my 'other' daughter. Two peas in a pod. No wonder the new school - peeps mixed the two up, Not their fault at all. They really were two peas in a pod. smile. love, Mama