I Can SmellFeelSeeHearTaste The Holdiays!

THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!
But usually I enjoy it.
This year I.... LOVE IT!
Heres why....

1. Starbuck's Red Holiday Cups Are Back! And They Brought Their Friend Peppermint White Chocolate!


2. The Weather Is Chillin Out! That Means My Silly Hat And A New Jacket!

3. Thanksgiving Is Around The Corner! I'm Thankful To Be Spending TG in Barksdale With Lee's Family!

4. My Mom's Day After TG Tradition of Having All My Friends Over To Put Up A 16FT Christmas Tree!


5. Then It's Freaking Christmas!!!!! Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

6. My Mommmmmy Turns FIFTY!!!! Woah!!!

7. New York City For A Whole Week (To Visit Family)! I Haven't Been In Two Years!!!

8. Biscuit's Birthday! It's A Holiday Of It's Own!! Cranium? Camping? Austin? Who Knows!!!

9. MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Finally, Lee Won't Be Robbing The Cradle Any More. I'll Be Out Of The Teens!


ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! YOU KNOW I WILL!!!!!!!!

No comments: